Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

319. My Research and NASA's' Space Work Are Coming Together

Seven years ago, I proved scientifically that God does exist. Slowly, this new proof is being accepted widely. Eighteen months ago, I went deeper into this new God and confirmed scientifically that this God is panentheistic and created a universe, which has no end.

For this last eighteen months, I also learned how this panentheistic God works and how this universe  works. I am in agreement with the recent findings of NASA's work with Kepler' spacecraft. Our timing might be good because I am now working fast to record my latest blogs on this new God and His very different universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home