Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, April 04, 2014

421. The Symbols Of Our Different Languages

In my books on God and the universe, I try to improve the meanings of symbols that I use so that my mind expands, corrects the U.S. English language, and reduces the flawed minds of many Americans. Further, when I read the books of other authors, I must study their books many times before I can learn the meanings of the symbols that the author is using.

Furthermore, when the histories of wars are being  recorded, the authors are unable to identify the root causes of wars because the meaning of symbols of the wars are vague and unclear. So, I say that all wars are created only by the 'flawed minds' of international leaders, such as Russia's Putin. For example, Putin's mind does not care about the minds of people. So, all wars must stop

The meaning of the symbols in scriptures are also problematic. To solve these problems, religious leaders say that all scriptural symbols come from God. The symbols of God do not exist.  My studies of the New Testament conclude that the disciples of Jesus were only students and could not write perfect symbolic statements. My studies of the symbols used by Jesus are very clear in my three books below. The symbols of Jesus showed me that God and the universe are one and that the universe has no end.

Accordingly, unless wars, evolution, capitalism, and economic competition come to an end, the life of people in all nations will be unequal and ugly. And the minds of people will not develop. So, to develop the mind of your children properly, my books will be very helpful.

My three books are:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home