Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, December 31, 2016

936. A New Theory On Humans and Planets

Today, I present a new theory on humans and planets, I say that on planet Earth, (click) many humans have been reborn by God with soul-bodies for millions of years. Thus, I say that God will reborn humans until our sun becomes cool and begins to develop unwanted human health problems. Thus, when our sun begins to produce major health problems, I say that God will begin to reborn humans, animals, and plants when a new and different planet is necessary. Thus, I conclude that humans will never need to search for new and different planets. So, my new theory proves the existence of God and the existence of a endless universe.

This new theory above is being rejected by religious teaching. This rejection says that humans will be born but will not be reborn in the universe. But, this rejection also says that some humans will be reborn in the Heaven of God, if they are moral. I say that these religious teachings are false because God is one, has no parts, and created an infinity of finite things for universe. Based on my new theory, all humans, animals, and plants will exist only on planets.

Based on my new theory of humans and planets, I conclude that human life on planet Earth is neither godly nor equal. Inequalities exists because the humans on planet earth are homeless (click), drugs (click),  abortion (click), terrorism (click), etc..

My  books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home