Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

953A. God's Little Soul-Bodies

Today, many humans are dying earlier because many people do not know how God is creating things. Recently, I learned that God is controlling humans differently. After my detailed research, I now know how God is controlling us. I also learned that many humans are misusing their lives. After I learned that God is One, that God created an infinite number of things in the universe, and that we will die and will be reborn as a little soul-body, I found that many humans are making many errors. In summery,  I continue to learn more about God because God continues his creations forever.

Recently, I learned how God is creating us very differently. For example, I concluded that when a person dies, that person's soul and a new little body, will become part of any living Man. I also say that all Men must accept these little soul-bodies. So, Men must learn how to protect these little soul-bodies. Thus, when a sexual act of a Man and Woman becomes active, one or more of the little soul-bodies of the Man will move into the body of the Woman and a baby will be reborn.

I say that Men in every nation must protect the little soul-bodies of God, otherwise many medical problems will develop. There is no question to me about cancer and other medical problems. The Fathers of all children must change. I learned about a Father, who had developed a 'drinking problem.' This Father led to four cancer children and one cancer grandchild. 'Drinkers' and 'drug users' cannot continue. Many young children are being born with major medical problems. Essentially, the current economies have not been developed properly.

The current economies throughout the world must understand God and His work on humans.

My; books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages,
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home