Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Restudying the Field of Religion

In my previous blog entry, I said that I believe that all fields of thought must be restudied so that Aristotle's logical science could be removed from them. Essentially, restudying a field of thought means 'going back to basics..' In the previous blog, I also said that three fields of thought -- political science, economic science, and medical science require immediate attention. They need immediate attention because they are major forces that are leading humans onto the path to Hell. On this path, the human mind does not develop properly because people do not think and act consistently with God.

I distinguish the path of Hell from the path of Heaven in Part IV of "The First Scientific Proof of God." These two paths do not lead humans to two physical places in the universe. Heaven and Hell are two mental states of our minds. These two states are chosen freely by people in free nations. Thus, each person chooses either path of life by developing the mind either properly and consistent with God or improperly and inconsistent with God.

In "The First Scientific Proof of God," I already started the restudy of the field of religion. In Part I, I focus on the human mind and its relations with the quality of the symbolic languages we create. Then, in Part IIa, I show how Nicholas of Cusa destroyed the logical science of Plato's student, Aristotle. Of interest to historians, Cusa's destruction of Aristotle's logical science was followed closely by the development of three new problems for the Roman Church: (1) the growing strength of modern science, (2) the weakening of the infallibility teaching of the Church, and (3) the new warring activities of the Muslims.

In Part IIb. I show that the Christian Trinity is scientific. There, I also show that many teachings of Christ are scientific but have not been taught as scientific teachings by Christianity. Clearly, when one compares ancient science with modern science, one learns why the fields of theology and science are separated today. Yet, these two fields of thought are united naturally in the intelligent design of God. I show this unity in a later blog.

In Parts IIc, I brought science into the problem of God and man communications. In Part IV, I brought science into politics, government, and human rights. So, my restudy of the field of religion is underway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home