Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, January 23, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea I (My Proofs of God)

I started to improve the nations of the world in June 2006 when I published a very different book on God. The title is, ‘The First Scientific Proof of God.’ (click) Simultaneously, I opened a website to teach this book and expand my thoughts. (Click) Then, I found a second scientific proof of God and presented it in the 11/18/08 blog of my website.

On blogs 10/17/08, 10/18/08, and 10/19/08 I discuss the debates between President Obama and Senator McCain. I ended these blogs by recommending Obama. After he won and was presenting his Inaugural speech, President Obama said, ‘We must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America.'

So, in a new series of blogs, I will dust off my 2006 book, assemble my new thoughts, and help President Obama remake America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home