Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tell Your Thoughts to Barack Obama

On 6/6/08 I began to blog my thoughts on a new field of thought that I named 'theological science.' This new field of thought unifies the field of theology and the field of science.

In the initial blogs, I concentrated on the development of this new field of thought. Then, I applied this new field of thought to Jesus Christ and the monotheism of God.

I will be sending these blogs to our new president, Barack Obama. Your comments on these blogs will be opened to the new president. So, you have a chance to express your positives or negatives to him.

As usual, I will not publish dirt, scientific or theological trash, or character assassinations.

George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home