Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

162 .The Disciples of Jesus Are Students Who Are Unable to Teach All Scientific Teachings of Jesus

Yesterday, in Ch. 5 and Ch. 24 of the New Testament, Mathew presents two major teachings of Jesus: (1) that humans live in the universe forever; and (2) that Jesus went to Greece and came home with an eternal God and universe and the teaching of Anaxagoras on 'everything-in-everything..'

Now, shift your thoughts to the writings of John. At John 14: 20, Jesus states that, 'I am in my Father and ye in me, and I in you.' This is how Jesus taught Anaxagoras' teaching on 'everything-in-everything.' Jesus' statement' does not mean that Jesus is 'in' God, that ye are 'in' Jesus, and that Jesus is 'in' you. Unfortunately, the word 'in' does not receive its true meaning until the 18th century.Then, the opposing concepts, static things and dynamic things were developed and the word 'in' was given its true meanings.

In the 18th century, God, Jesus, and you are viewed as different things. Thus, God. Jesus, and you are viewed as unique things, just like trees, chickens, atoms, suns, planets, etc. are unique things. Accordingly, in the 18th century, the words 'functionally related to' were used to connect different scientific and mathematical things.

Thus, in the 18th century, the ancient New Testament statement, I am in my Father and ye in me, and I in you,' had to be defind differently. I redefined this ancent statement for my new books. In my books I say: All humans are functionally related to God and we are functionally related to Jesus, and Jesus is functionally related to us. So, Jesus cannot be a creater and creature.

Religious teachings are confusing the minds of humans by saying that scriptures are completed and true. Shooters are coming from this religious confusion. It is time to redefine religions with my science.  Uungodly sciences and atheism are useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home