Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, February 15, 2013

157. The Only Real World

In yesterday's blog , I identified three worlds. Two of these worlds are the world of atheism (click) and the world of physical science (click). The atheists and physical scientists can't prove the nonexistence of God, can't prove evolutionary theory, can't prove the Big Bang theory, and can't prove that the universe had a beginning and has an end.

To prove that the universe had a beginning, the physical scientists are looking inside the chemical atoms. (click)  Recently, they thought that the  speed of light of a photon was slower than the speed of a neutrino.  If this difference is true, Einstein equation, E=mc2, is false. (click) But physicists say that their huge test equiment was flawed. Now, physical scientists do not know what a neutrino is.(click)

The third world is developed by me, after I proved scientifically that God exists in my first book.(click) Then, when I found that 'God is one,' I rejected Judaism, Christianity, Islam, atheists, and the world of physical sientists and made my second  book on the third world. (click) In this third world, God and the universe had no beginning and has no end. My third world is the only world in which God will be found.  Since my God is one and infinite, the second world of the physical scientists is false and unknown forever.
So, why do humans study false worlds?  It is time to think about something real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home