Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, April 27, 2013

230. Science and Religion Must Come Together Immediately

The scriptures of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are troublesome because these religions teach false theories of God and false theories of the universe. These falsities are not proven and will likely never be proven. I say that God and and the universe will never be proved because religions have never interacted with the fields of sciences.

I conclude that shootings and the Boston bombing click) are caused by the field of religion --- specifically by Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Thus, all nations should take heed to my suggestions to protect the citizens of the USA from religions and religious terrorists.

In the USA, Amendment I of the Constitution controls religions by saying--- 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.'  However, the Declaration of Independence (DOI) authorizes the 'Laws of Nature and of Nature's God. The Laws of Nature authorizes many sciences and the Laws of Nature's God authorize many theologies. So, the DOI authorizes Congress to make scientific laws and theological laws.

I believe that it is time for the USA and other nations to make one religion because science and  religion can be unified --- science, with a scientific method of proof  and theology, with a theological method of proof.  I suggest this togetherness in my latest book, 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God.' I  suggest this unity because I also proved that deism is a false theology and that atheism is a false science.

GOD and UNIVERSE are coming together nicely but at the cost of killing and hurting Little Gods.


1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon.
    I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice day!



    Review my webpage ... travel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home