Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, November 23, 2013

334. The Binary Math of the Chinise

I am currently studying the 'Discourse on the Natural Theology of the Chinese.' This theology was written by Gottfried Leibniz and became a Monograph of the Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy. No. 4 at the University Press of Hawaii.

My major interest at this time is China's binary mathematics.  I used this binary math for the first time in the field of telemetry in Baltimore in the early 1960s. This binary math would replace many analog systems with digital math.  With my binary math telemetry system, John Glenn would be launched and float around the earth safely. In about 15 years, my binary math telemetry system would find its way into Microsoft Corp., the work of Bill Gates, and many computer systems.

Leibniz says that the binary math of China was developed 4500 years ago. During this ancient period, the binary math would be used by China to develop theological and scientific truths. I conclude that Leibniz learned  about the life of humans in China. So, I say that Leibniz's Monadology and Leibniz's history of China must be studied by many intelligent American so that China and the USA can be compared.

Based on Leibniz's study of China, I say that many people of the USA have lost God completely. I am also saying that the God of the people of China is the God that I have found scientifically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home