Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, December 15, 2013

351. Rejecting Deisn and the Big Bang

Recently, I said that the New Testament is filled with errors. But I say that the Old Testament is also filled with errors.  For example, the Old Testament says that God completed his work on the universe and rested on the seventh day. This God is perfect and creates a universe that will die.  This God is deism. This dying universe agrees with Albert Einstein's theory of the universe, which had a beginning in time = 0 and ends in a later time.  But I say that Einstein's time= 0 is neither measurable nor mathematical. However, the dying universe of the Old Testament does agree with those atheists and physical scientists, who say that the universe will die after a Big Bang appears and reduces itself to a universe. But the Big Bang was never found and was never defined, like I have defined God's existence and acts.

I say that the theories of dying universes are false.  I say that they are false because I have proven that God exists and that God is the origin of every finite thing in the universe.  See my first book,  'The First Scientific Proof of God.'  As the origin of all finite things, I say that God is perfect and free to act continually to maintain the best universe that He made.

Note. I noticed that the people of Moldova are becoming interest in my blogging.  I see that the development of the first European quality road has now been made.  The focus on infrastructures is the positive way to care for the Little Gods.  But turn the European money to a means rather than an end. National economies will only serve the investors.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home