Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

384. More Scientific Minds Must Exist In Congress

In my blog yesterday, I say that inheritances and rich/poor classes in the USA are unnatural to God. I also say that inheritances and rich/poor classes also violate laws of the Declaration of Independence (DOI).

Those U. S. citizens who violate the DOI laws will disagree with my interpretations of because the U.S. Congress says that only the Constitution has laws and that that the DOI was only an authority to go to war against England.

I disagree with the U.S. Congress because my scientific skills say that the first two paragraphs of the DOI form a second authority. These two paragraphs define the USA as 'one People' under God and defines John Locke's social contract theory, which distinguishes Society from Government. Thus, Society and Government are functionally related and forms the private and public sector.

I have said often that the minds of lawyers are non-scientific. These minds are misleading the laws of the USA. So, inheritances and rich/poor classes, which have been authorized by lawyers, must be eliminated.

My three books are:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home