Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, March 06, 2014

396. It Is Time to Reject the Economy of Adam Smith

In my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God, I show that God exists but cannot be known by our minds. But in my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible, I show that God is active. I also show that we can find and understand God's acts. Then, in my third book, God and His Coexistent Relations to The Universe, I show that God and the Universe is one and has no end.

President Putin must consider these new findings because the science of Marx, Engels, and Lenin and Putin's act on Ukraine must be rejected. So, the Russian revolution has become outdated. And the Russians bourgeois and proletariat can be eliminated because all humans are Little Gods of a panentheistic God are reborn by God. And, all Little Gods, all families, and all nations must become equal with a natural harmony.

Since Adam Smith passed on, it is time for economists to put the British System of economics to bed. We no longer need kings, queens, dictators, etc. It is time for change, to put the American System of economics to work for all humans. Only full employment and the care of all old people are natural acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home