Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, March 13, 2014

402. God Has No Son

In my second book, 'A New and Modern Holy Bible With the Intelligent Design of An Active God,' I say that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and that a Trinitarian God does not exist. Since Ben Franklin became the major founder of the USA, Ben held doubts as to the divinity of Jesus. I believe that Ben's mind was influenced by Gottfried Leibniz's Monadology and China's God. Since I say that God is one, I also say that God cannot be known and that God is very active in the development of the universe. Ben also said that we are immortal things. So, we should be able to learn and understand many acts of God.

I show that Jesus was a great teacher of students. But he was not a Son of God. At age 12, Jesus spoke against the money changers and knew that capitalism was ungodly. Based on his teachings, Jesus rejected money systems and moved to Greece at age 12. There, Jesus became a follower of China's Confucius, Anaxagoras, and Plato's dialogues. Confucius, Anaxagoras, and Plato spoke of God as one. But Plato says in Parmenides that God never existed alone. Thus, God, us, and the universe exist forever. Jesus teaches the saying of Plato at John 14:20. (This togetherness became scientific in the 18th century and means that 'I am related to my Father, and ye are related to me, and I am related to you.' But Jesus says that God's work and our work never stops. See John 14:12.

In the second century, the Christian, Irenaeus, pushed the scientific teachings of Jesus into the background. With this major change, Christianity would only teach rights and wrongs. But true and false sciences came into the foreground again in the 15th century. But we do not know if Jesus began to teach science and morals again because immortal humans are known only by God.

Since all humans are reborn by God after they die, I say that Jesus could have been reborn by God twenty one times after he was murdered over 2000 years old. Since Jesus taught Matt. 5:19, I say that Jesus became very godly and intelligent and has been living on at least twenty-one great planets after he was murdered.

Thus, I cannot agree that God has a Son. At this time my scientific work is becoming popular.

My new books are:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home