Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, April 06, 2014

423. How My Symbols Show that God and the Universe Is One

The symbols found in religious scriptures can be classified as right vs. wrong and true vs. false. After I studied Jesus in the 1980s, I concluded that these two different forms of symbols were used by Jesus in his teachings. My studies of Jesus were much clearer than the teachings I received when I was younger. So, I suggest that books and scriptures be read often because the mind improves and changes as time passes.

But when I learned about the Christian leader, Irenaeus of the 2nd century, I found that all true vs. false symbols went into the background of human lives of Christianity. Thus, the symbols, right vs. wrong, became the major teachings of Christianity. The right and wrong teachings were maintained even after Copernicus found that our earth was moving around the sun and that we are not at the center of the universe. So, Nicholas of Cusa, Kepler, and Galileo began to develop modern science with the symbols 'true and false.' But, as modern science developed through the 20th century, Pope John Paul II would finally apologized to Galileo in 1992. click)

However, in the 20th century, physical science rejected God and concluded that the universe has a beginning and will come to and end. This rejection began to change the U.S. citizens into atheism.

Thus, in 1981, I began to hunt for God. I did find God and made my first book in 2006. In this book, I found that God exists, is active, and is unknown.  But I concluded that we can learn God acts because He is active. In time, I found that God's acts are related to our acts and that our acts are related to God's acts. In time, I found that opposing concepts, such as 'indivisible/divisible.' will make God ant the universe one. Thus, I prove that physical science is false about God. The books below record my work.

My three books are:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home