Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, April 18, 2014

433.God Has No Parts. But Human Souls Will Receive New Parts From God After Each Death

In my thoughts yesterday, I said that God and souls exist and have no parts. In my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God , I proved that God exists when I looked upward and into the evening sky and said (1) that the sky contains only finite things. Then, I said (2) all of these finite things must have come from something different. Since these finite things cannot come from any negative thing,  I said (3) that these finite things could come only from a 'not-not-finite' thing. This not-not-finite thing is only God. Based on this discovery, I assumed that God makes the universe with opposing concepts.

In my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible, I concluded that God's mind has an infinity of opposing concepts. Since I proved that God is unknown, I had to focus my thoughts on the acts of God that made the universe with coexistent opposing concepts. In my first opposing opposites, I say that God's acts made the universe with the coexistent opposites, indivisible and divisible. With indivisibles, God identifies and makes all souls for the universe. For instance, in making a the chicken, the chicken comes before the eggs. Then, by relating and moving the souls, God identifies and makes all divisible and moving things for the universe. I say that God gives human souls a new body after their death. So, the inequality of humans is ungodly..

In my third book, God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe, I search for other coexistent concepts and conclude that the Chinese God and the universe are equal to my work.

I say that the God of many religions are incorrect and that the nations of the world are incorrect and ungodly. Many nations are only war machines.

The books pages are,

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages
3. God And His Coexistent Relations to The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home