Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, January 15, 2007

The General Acceptance of My Book


My book has now been on the market for six months. Its rank has oscillated monthly from a low rank to a popular rank. But, it has never been reviewed at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. Although I tried to simplify its contents, it seems apparent that my book’s unification of Science and Theology has made the book more difficult to understand. More recently, I have come to the conclusion that the absences of reviews are reflecting the awareness of the reader’s general acceptance of the book and their awareness of the potential major changes that could affect all humans, many business and industry, all governments, and the behavior of political and justice systems.

So, instead of sharing thoughts about my book through open reviews of it on the Internet, I conclude that the thoughts of many readers about my book are being secured privately so that individuals and organizations can survive the potential changes. Clearly, the scientific proof of God will affect the whole world. This proof can expect to develop to a single worldwide religion, a virtual one-world government, and the worldwide sharing of natural resources. And, how will each individual handle the modern ideas of resurrection and reincarnation?

I also recognize that atheists are currently selling their best selling books For instance, the books by Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, etc. are currently bestsellers for the book market for people who do not believe in God. For this reason, the publishers of these books do not want to open up a debate on my book with the best selling atheistic books now. So, any debate between atheists and theists is being delayed until this atheistic market is served. But, as you see in my Amazon.com blog of my book, I am preparing for this debate. With this blogging effort, I expect to reduce the market of atheistic books drastically.

Since the way individuals and organizations might handle this book was not predictable by me, I believe that this book will be compared with science books and scriptures for years.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clearly, the scientific proof of God will affect the whole world.

    Clearly you are a raging egotist.

    I'm not holding my breath that your rantings will have any effect what so ever on how the world operates.

    It's been over 6 months and not a damn bit so far.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to rev.bigdumbchimp.

    The "S-curve" separates leaders from the followers in the human species. You are merely telling your friends that you fear leadership and are in the follower group.

    All raging egotists will be found only in the group of atheists, who have no truths or proofs. They are the ranters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home