Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Vacation Delayed to Announce a National Security Problem

My vacation was delayed for a few days so that I could send you an important message for the USA. This message deals with public reviews of my book on "The First Scientific Proof of God" through Amazon.com. I also added this message to the AmazonConnect. (Click) The title of the message is "No Reviews of This Book Yet."

I believe that the lack of reviews of the scientific proof of God by Americans is becoming a national security. There are too many new sciences in my book. Without a comprehensive review of my book,the only proof in the world of God using science, atheism will force its ignorance and unproven ideeas upon all people. See some of the new ideas that a typical atheist, Sam Harris, are being offered. Click.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    SO George, now that your first "scientific" proof of god has been out for a while where is the overwhelming public swell of publicitiy something like this should be generating?

    I haven't seen any major scientific organizations report on it nor any major national news organizations. Seems like something this important would have spread like wildfire by now.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to rev.bigdumchimp.

    I do not expect reviews to occur early because it took 25 years of research. Reviewers must know Plato and the difference between Plato and Aristotle. Do they know theis difference?

    A reviewer must also know the work of Nicholas of Cusa because this is when logical reasoning expands. Most scientists have not studied Cusa.

    Also most scientists do not know anything about Leibniz's monads. Physicists are still seeking physical atoms with string theories. They don't seem to understand that an atom is indivisible and has no dimension.

    In your field, it seems that that mathematicians do not know how to apply the set theory of Georg Cantor to the universe.

    Go to my book on Amazon.com and read my blogging on my AmazonConnect. I am trying to encourage reviews.

    I can only explain my work. I cannot cause scientists and mathematicians to get off of their duffs. The scientific proof of God is sound. To me, it is just a matter of time.

    I am ready to go to a second edition if necessary. My research continues to expand.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to rev.bigdumbchimp.

    I forgot to tell you that I am concerned about the US security and the availability of my book on the worldwide Internet system. I was involved in a book published in Japan. The scientists in China and Japan do not play politics with new sciences.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home