Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, December 29, 2006

How Atheists Can Silence the Speech of Authors

Recently, I reviewed Sam Harris' book on "The End of Faith: Religion, Terrorism, and the Future of Reason." I submitted the review to Amazon.com. In about a week, my review was removed, perhaps at the request of the publisher, W.W. Norton. As you can see in my review (printed below), I was supporting some of the thoughts of Harris because some Christian teachings are opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ. Since Harris is an atheist and hopes to destroy all faiths, I supported only some parts of his book because I had already proven scientifically that God exists and wanted to tell Harris about this proof. I have contacted Harris directly via his website. My review of his book is presented below.

MY REVIEW OF "THE END OF FAITH"
As the author of a new related book, The First Scientific Proof of God, my book says that God is a standard such as the speed of light. I like Harris’ book because chapters 1 and 3 provide important data that can help us know and correct the confused field of religion. I reject the idea that the Old Testament is expressing the words of God. A monotheistic God does not talk as we talk. Nor does a monotheistic God dictate to scribes for 500 years to prepare the Old Testament. But, a monotheistic God must appear in His creation because man’s science can become flawed and misguided. So, God must appear and guide the life of man. I found that God is appearing through a system of spiritual atoms.

I disagree with Harris on the nature of belief. In Chapter 2, p. 51, he says that we have no idea of what a brain must do in order to believe that a given statement is true or false. Certainly, we can distinguish truths from falsities and build knowledge. This is why I was able to prove God’s existence.. However, Harris is on the right track by saying that language plays a large role. The keys to increasing knowledge are symbols, finding their relations, and giving symbols their precise meanings. Thus, the mind is not a shadow of the brain. The brain is an organ of the mind. The mind is the first thing a monotheistic God must create because the mind must measures everything in the universe. All minds can be represented as a set of indivisible atoms. Indivisible atoms are thus spiritual and can be measured by God. All spiritual atoms are related; are never free; are immortal; have no races;, and combine to form divisible bodies. The prime numbers and Riemann’s hypothesis seem to organize the bodies into a single universe. There is no end to the universe. And, the ideas of Heaven and Hell are inconsistent with a monotheistic God.

The author’s use of the good and evil religious dualism in Chapter is wrong. This religious dualism is a major error in the field of religion because it creates a world in between God and the universe. This mediating world creates unreal beings such as angels, demons, the devil, Satan, etc. My modern creation connects God to the universe scientifically. So God and the universe form an eternal oneness. The ethics of man are found like we find laws of nature. The founders of the USA knew this when they spoke of Laws of Nature and Nature’s God in the declaration of Independence.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe the review was removed because it has virtually no bearing on the book in question. Book reviews are not intended as a sales opportunity for your own book.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to anonymous.

    My review was bearing on many problems in Harris' book. I also had to cite my book to help explain these problems to the readers of the Harris book.

    Your 'maybe' guess, with respect to explain the removal of my review, is a poor guess and indicates that you did not understand any of my thoughts.

    I detect the atheism in your comment.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Any reviews on any website are bound to be removed when they contain phrases like "I found that God is appearing through a system of spiritual atoms."

    I suspect your family is too kind to tell you that you are embarassing the hell out of them with your moronic ideas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home