Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christianity and Me, V


The advertisement of my book, The First Scientific Proof of God, on Amazon.com bookstore has a changing list of other books that are purchased when the reader has purchased my book. Click. Six of these other books are of interest to me are as follows:

The End of Faith by Sam Harris
Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris
Breaking the Spell: Religion as a Natural Phenomenon by Daniel Dennett
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why by Bart Ehrman
The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief by Francis Collins

I will review and comment on these books and have already presented comments on four of them. Click.

You can learn how an atheist thinks and the morals atheists hold. For instance, they respond to my reviews without even reading my book.. Once the atheist detects a Christian, they try to weaken reviews by clicking at the bottom that it was not helpful. So, beware of the the minds of atheists because they have political motives and care little about seeking or proving truths. This is the problem with Darwin’s godless evolutionary theory. Atheists are trying to sell Americans the mind of Darwin and the general idea known as the ‘survival of the fittest.’ And, they want to make this sale without proving scientifically this idea or Darwin’s theory. Yet, they demand that Christians prove the existence of God and without the Bible.

I present my scientific proof of God’s existence in my book. But, they don’t want to read my book so they can evaluate my proof of God’s existence. At the same time, they want to sell Darwin’s evolutionary theory to Americans with Darwin’s bible and without a scientific proof. Thus, they have learned to live with contradictions, which can lead to the development of a criminal mind. So, wake up Christians by reading Ehrman’s book. With this reading, you will learn that the Bible is not what Christians have been selling. But, we now have something in addition to the religious scriptures. This addition is the scientific proof of God on which we can build many more truths that could ever be extracted from any scripture. With the scientific proof of God, the well of Jesus’ living water was opened.. This well could expose the real beauty of the universe that God created.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
    With the best regards!
    David

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have read some of your so called reviews & all you have done is promote
    your new book.
    I have not read your book & have no intention of spending my hard earned cash on a book that claims scientific proof of god, as there obviously isn't any.
    I don't think it's any real surprise that such a profound discovery you claim to have made has yet to be published in any respectable scientific journal.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to anonymous.

    I would not even consider to send my 25-yeqr research to a scientific journal. This research is too large to ask a journal to distribute my findings.

    My scientific proof of God is only a small part of the book I published. I communicate to many fields of thoughts, not only scientists.

    Scientists are publishing many books today. I buy them and also comment on them. Perhaps the old method of publishing new ideas in scientific journals is being out-dated.

    What is wrong about telling people about a new book? I am not forcing anyone to buy my book.
    Perhaps, you have become out-dated with the Internet.

    My proof of god is as sound as any law of physics.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your website, colors,
    layouts are great, keep up a good work!With the best regards!
    Jimmy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home