Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christianity and Me, III


In 1979, I was an atheist who just buried my father, George B.. Not too long ago I buried my 44-year-old sister, Anna, from a medical malpractice in 1971. My mother, Hilda, passed on in 2000 at age 94. In 1979, I was 50 years old and began to seek answers to the big questions one usually asks at this age. At that time, I had developed a mind that was reasoning well with science and mathematical abilities. Like some religious people who accept faith alone, I had accepted reasoning alone. These people and I were wrong because faith and reason are eternal partners in a world that has no end.

Soon, I would be introduced to the LaRouche Group which was organized around a Christian personality known as Lyndon LaRouche. In time I would conclude that Mr. LaRouche is the first ‘big thinker’ who the USA has developed. Because LaRouche’s thoughts were very different compared to other Americans, I will learn that he and his group had developed ideas that oppose many ideas found in most fields of thought. The exceptions were in the soft fields of art. Thus,In 1980, I already o knew that the USA and the other nations were in deep political trouble.

Based on this awful human situation and my review of the LaRouche ideas, I decided to 'settle in' and conduct good research on this situation as an independent and open-minded scientist. When the research was completed enough a big message to the people was sufficient to prepare a book in 2005 after 25 years had passed and the 9/11 NYC event was four years old.

My research was broad. But, when the book began to form, it was spread more than three thousand years. It began with the Jew, Abraham, and his proposal that God is one (monotheistic) and infinite. I did not establish this research wbased on a specific sequence of personalities starting with Abraham. In 15 years, it was clear that a sequence of major personalities was emerging. The personalities after Abraham were Moses, Plato, Aristotle, Jesus Christ, Ernst Cassirer, Nicholas of Cusa, Kepler, Da Vinci, Galileo, Leibniz, Kant, Riemann, Cantor, Harry Carey, the founders of the USA, and Langer. But, research on the writings of many other personalities become part of the book to be published.

A publishable book emerged in the Christmas Season of 2005. Preparing a galley would begin on April 14, 2006. Four days later I was under open heart surgery. And, in July, I was again under carotid surgery But, the book was eventually finalized and became live in the last days of June. 2006. Today, at 77 years old, I expect to contribute to the correction of the awful situations that I learned about 25 years ago.

In this 25-year-old period, my research on Jesus Christ was the best and most revealing. This research has connected by my weak faith and my strong reasoning. In my mind today, the togetherness of faith and reason are one. This togetherness will be very noticeable in my book. There, I correct the togetherness of faith and reason in the USA by lifting the political power of the US Declaration of Independence so that it becomes the highest law of the USA.

19 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sir, the LaRouche Group is a cult, Harry Carey was an actor. You are suffering from dementia.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    Who has the demrntia?

    I have heard this ignorant naming of the LaRouche Group before. The truth is that any organized group of people can be called a cult.

    Today, the symbol 'cult' is being applied wrongly to any organization such as the Roman Church, the atheists, the Mormans, the Democratic abd Republican parties.

    The symbol 'cult' has already lost its meaning.

    So, you must define the LaRouche Groupe in more detail. Otherwise, your statement about this group is meaningless and ignorant.

    Henry Carey was Abe Lincoln's economic advisor. See his book on economics "The Unity of Law" (1872) Augustus M. kelley, Publishers (1967).

    Grow up. The way you interact with people is childish.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At the forefront, the Rev. Casimir Zeglen of Chicago, IL developed a bullet proof vest made of silk fabric at the end of the 19th century.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_proof_vest

    Bulletproof vest. See History. Your name is not mentioned, Sir.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Zelig x.

    I speak of the lightweight kevlar bulletproof vest developed by me when I was in the US Department of Justice. This vest was commercialized and is used by most police today.

    What hand gun bullet today can a lightweight silk bulletproof vest stop? That which comes from a pea shooter?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alright George. You tie a lot of sources together, but I fail to see where you elucidate on how they scientifically prove the existence of God. I think you're saying that the scientific theory states that something cannot come from nothing.

    Dave

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Zeilig x (Dave).

    Logic tells us that all finite things must originate in a thing that is not finite.

    Thus, to say that all finite things originate from something finite is a contradiction.

    The Big part of the Big Bang theory cannot create all finite things because the Big part is a finite thing that explodes.

    The Big bang theorists are violating logical reasoning.

    This information is in Chapter 1 of my book.

    George

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If the universe is a closed system that expands and contracts this is not a violation of logic according to the first law of thermodynamics.

    “In any process, the total energy of the universe remains constant.”

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_thermodynamics

    Dave

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    With a God, the universe is an open ssytem.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What if the universe is a closed system?

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    Your if statement is a contradiction because God exists.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, that was a question.

    Putting that small difference aside; the statement, "God exists" no more makes the statement, "The Universe is a closed system" a contradiction than the statement, "Santa Claus exists".

    The only scientific statement in this comment thread is the one on the first law of thermodynamics.

    It seems to me that what you are doing is using your logic, i.e. "God exists therefore the universe is open." to justify the statement, "The universe is open, therefore God exists."

    It's akin to saying, "Santa exists, therefore there are presents under the tree." to justify the statement, "There are presents under the tree, therefore Santa exists."

    However, in your case, you don't even have presents under the tree. You fail to prove both 1) That God exists and 2) That the universe is open.

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to zelig x.

    Your car does not work unless you put gas in it. So, the universe does not work unless God is in it.

    Your mind is getting lost with your own language. This is how people become criminals.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sir, I am not the one trying to pick the pockets of the naive by selling the literary equivalent of snake oil on the Internet.

    I put gas in my car this afternoon, btw. The process of pulling oil out of the ground, converting it to fuel, putting it in my car, and my car turning it into heat, vibration, and pollution released into the environment does not violate the first law of thermodynamics. However, the process does not prove the universe is an open system nor does it prove the existence of God.

    The owner's manual for my car says it must have fuel to run however there is nothing which says the universe must have god in it to do whatever it is the universe does.

    Yours in the blood of the lamb of Christ,
    Dave (aka Zelig X)

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to zelig x.

    I use a metaphor to explain an infinite God and you read me literally. This is why you do not understand Jesus Christ.

    An infinite God cretes everything. I prove that in my book with a precise symbolic language. If you cannot get a copy of my book, you will not understand what I am trying to tell you on this blog. The line of reasoning of my proof of God is what you must study.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understood perfectly well that you were using a metaphor.

    You could have said;

    "Your squirt gun won't work unless you put water in it."

    "My vibrator won't work unless I put batteries in it."

    And on and on... None of these as metaphor or otherwise prove the existence of fairies, elves, leprechauns, witches, warlocks, unicorns, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, one eye'd loki's... or that you have a scientific proof of the existence of god or gods.

    "Line of reasoning" is not proof either... You've just convinced or further convinced yourself of the efficacy of your own psycho-babble on your own personal belief.

    Fortunately, you're too old to pull a Jim Jones.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    It is too bad that you and your generation is degenerating morally. To talk to the elderly people as you do is highly immoral. You mind is becoming increasingly criminal because you are an atheist and hold in your mind the corrupt ideas of evolutionary theory. You will not recover from this kind of mental illness until you push your atheistic ideas out of your mind.

    Certainly, lines of reasoning cannot prove anything. My proof of God is scientific, not a line of reasoning. I have the data also. Go to my book and see them yourself.

    I will waste not more time with you.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Waste not want not...

    That's the way my generation rolls.

    Happy Holidays, George. Don't let me catch you shopping in Walmart.

    Wakka Chikka,
    Zelig X
    AKA Dave

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Megalomaniac
    by Incubus

    I hear you on the radio
    You permeate my screen, its' unkind but
    If I met you in a scissor fight
    I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone
    On principle alone

    Hey megalomaniac
    You're not Jesus
    Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis
    Special, as you know yourself, maniac
    Step down
    Step down

    If I were your appendages
    I'd hold open your eyes
    So you would see
    That all of us are heaven sent
    There was never meant to be only one
    To be only one

    Hey megalomaniac
    You're not Jesus
    Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis
    Special, as you know yourself, maniac
    Step down
    Step down

    Yeah
    You're no Jesus
    You're not Elvis
    ...
    You're no answer

    Hey megalomaniac
    You're not Jesus
    Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis
    Special, as you know yourself, maniac
    Step down

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    Zelig you are argueing with a man who believes he can redefine any word he choses so that it fits what he wants things to mean. He's already using circular logic in his answers here and I'm sure he doesn't even realize it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home