Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christianity and Me, I


My life as a Christian began when I was a baby and was carried to a Lutheran Church by Mother. Then, when I could walk, I began Sunday School. Like many other kids, I had perfect attendance almost every year. In my teenage, I became a member of Church. Soon, I would go to high school and no longer attend Sunday School. At high school, I became a basketball star early in Pennsylvania. Instead of taking college opportunities, I went to the military for three years, was schooled in radio repair, and finishing in Germany. Eventually, I became a scientist in engineering at Johns Hopkins University. By this time I became an atheist and remained with atheism until Father died in 1979. At that time, I was asking big questions about life and made contact with Bishop Lawrence Hand of the Lutheran Church in Philadelphia. He was a high school basketball player too.

I began to conduct research on God and the universe in 1980. My first research was on the works of Nicholas of Cusa, a 15th century Bishop in the Roman Catholic Church. Since Cusa’s writings was not translated into English until 1979, I was one of the first researchers in the USA on Cusa’s writings. The American Cusanus Society was founded in 1983. But, it seems to be a closed society because it is influenced by Vatican-related publishers. So, be careful. My research came to a temporary end after I discovered a scientific proof of God. Today, I am still conducting research on God and the universe because research on these two subjects will always be incomplete.

Unless one studies the works of Moses, Plato, Cusa, Leibniz, Cantor and my first scientific proof of God, God and the universe, God and the universe will remain as a mystery in all churches, temples, and mosques. However, after 25 years of research on God and the universe, all of my past mysteries about God and the universe have been removed from my mind. Today, I view churches, temples, and mosques more as social unites because science is necessary to teach God and the universe. I believe the Mormons are following my comments on Mormonism and suggestion of creating a social unit in the Mormon Church. I made this suggestion in ‘Farewell to Eden’ by Duwayne Anderson. Click. With the many different sciences that I am bringing into the field of theology with my book --- The First Scientific Proof of God --- churches, temples, and mosques should consider linking federal, State and local science units to their religious organizations.

I am non-denominational and will remain that way until Science and Theology unify.The pics signify the natural togetherness of Science and Theology.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a complete whack job.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    Unless you can grow up and converse intelligently, your ugly names and your comments will be deleted from this blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home