Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Information on Islam


Admin, a person from an Islam website on Google, visited my website on Dec. 4, 2006. A comment was left and I responded. Americans should review this Islamic website because it explains in detail the differences that currently exist between Muslims, Jews, and Christians. Click. Read Islam discussions on the subject of Jesus Christ and whether Jesus is God. Click.

This morning I returned to this Islam website and left the following comment for Admin..

Hello Admin.

On my Dec. 4, 2006 blog, you left a comment to me at http://georgeshollenberger.blogspot.com/. I have reviewed some of the information found on this blog. I suggest that you review my book, which is a 25- year research effort on Western world science and religion.

If you review my new book on 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' you will conclude that many of your negative statements about Christian teachings have errors and should be discussed. This book contains the most advanced scientific and theological information found in the world today. It reveals lots of new information on a monotheistic God.

To my readers, I conclude that the differences between the minds of Muslims, Jews, and Christians are huge and could lead to unwanted US criminal and social problems. The people of the USA, Muslims, Jews, and Christians should not allow these differences to go on without discussion and without a reconciliation. A major difference between American believers and Muslim teachings is the issue of religious scriptures and who wrote them, God or man. I dissuss this issue in detail in my book on the proof of God.

The pic is a reminder to use the 'eye of your mind' in all discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home