Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Interpreting the Bible’s New Testament


Yesterday, I discussed the Old Testament. There, I conclude that the Old Testament was made by intelligent Jewish scribes using the talking method of writing. I also concluded that the purpose of the Old Testament was to record Jewish knowledge about God so that future Jewish generations would not be required to ‘reinvent the wheel of Jewish ideas.’ Based on these conclusions, I also concluded that the words in the Old Testament are not the words of God.

Yesterday, I did not mention that the Old Testament began to develop in 950 BC and was completed at about 450 BC. This 500-year time frame is important because Plato (427-347 BC) would be born about 23 years after it was completed and Aristotle (427-322 BC), about 76 years after. I conclude that the MINDSET of Jesus Christ and His teachings are influenced more by the Greek language than the Jewish language. An example of the Greek language influence are the words found in John 14:18-20 below.

18 I will not leave you comfortless. I come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

The symbol ‘in’ found in verse 20 does not mean that the Father, Jesus, and us are ‘containers’ that can be filled as a glass can be filled with water. These three verses are telling us that ‘modern science’ is coming to our life, that the knowledge found by modern science will comfort us, that we live eternally, and that God and every created thing are functionally related. When Jesus used the word ‘in’ in verse 20, He is teaching us about ‘functional relations,’ which were not found by man until modern science emerged. People who cannot interpret these three verses as I did are not scientists and cannot recognize that Jesus Christ is God who creates everything while also being able to appear in our world. My seemingly strange interpretation of these verses explain why atheism is growing and why many many Christians do not understand Jesus Christ.

In my book on The First Scientific Proof of God (Click), I conclude that the method of writings in New Testament is very different from the method of writing found in Old Testament. Since two scribes in the New Testament, John and Paul, are Greeks, I conclude that the New Testament was influenced by the works of Plato and Aristotle and thus the Greek language. Further, the writings of John and Paul are highly scientific whereas the writings of the Jews --- Matthew, Mark, and Luke --- are not. Furthermore, The Lost Gospel (click) and The Gospel of Thomas (click)are not found in the Bible even though these two gospels are highly scientific. Alone, the Bible does not tell us important truths about Jesus Christ.

When I found that the Bible is an ‘uncompleted document,’ I did my own research on Jesus Christ. The detailed results of my research are found in Part IIb of my book, The First Scientific Proof of God. In summary, I conclude that Jesus Christ is God who not only creates the universe but also appears in our world with new goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home