Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christianity and Me, IV


After I was discharged from US Army in May of 1950, I just missed the year that President Truman added to all military personnel. In September, I began to study physics at Gettysburg College, Since Gettysburg College is a Lutheran school, I had to take a course on the life of Jesus Christ the first year. Later, I learned that Martin Luther was a teacher of ‘faith alone.’ This teaching is opposed to catholic teaching of ‘faith and good works.’ So, the Lutherans who built Gettysburg College separated themselves partly from the teaching of Martin Luther and were teaching the unity of ‘faith and reason.’ Then, in 1952, I had to shift my education to ‘night school’ so I could earn and pay for classes at Drexel Institute of Technology in Philadelphia.

In 1954, I became married to Evelyn and moved to Baltimore where I began work at Martin Marietta (Lockheed Martin today) on the Cold War. In 1955, I started to continue my night school’ at Johns Hopkins University. At Hopkins, I would study electrical engineering. Soon, Hopkins would test an advanced mathematical method of doing electrical engineering in my class. This method uses complex numbers. By 1960, the space program was beginning. With the advanced mathematical method I learned and without my 1994 degree from Hopkins, my work responsibilities on the space program increased. One new responsibility was managing and teaching out-dated electrical engineers. So beware if you do not keep up to the state-of- art in your field of work.

My experience with this advanced mathematical method convinced me that part of man’s nature is to increase knowledge continually. So, in whatever field you choose to work, continue to perfect your mind. Later, my research will show that all human minds develop in similar ways. For instance, the minds of a philosopher and an auto mechanic develop in similar ways. For this reason, I conclude that the ‘life’ created by God is a complex functional relation. Even God functions in this life. I thus reject today’s economic systems. In my mind, the function of a librarian is as important to God as the function of a company CEO.

From 1971-1994, I worked at the US Department of Justice to solve the US crime problem. In the late 1980s I concluded that crime has a knowable cause. At that time, I concluded that all crime in coming from the human mind. This does not mean that criminal brains must be doctored by some pharmaceutical drug. I reject the biological assertion that our brains guide our lives. In the 1990, I begin my research on Jesus Christ. This research confirmed my conclusions about the cause of crime. But, this research also revealed to me for the first time that Christ is God, that Christ functions in our world as a teacher of new ideas and new goals, and that Jesus was Christ.

18 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What does that mean that all crime comes from the human mind? From where else would it come? Or, are you speaking from the Buddhist angle that there exists no right or wrong, only things that we should refrain from doing because they are ultimately harmful to oneself?

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    Two basic criminal theories are proposed. One is the nature theory. This theory states that criminals are born. This is the Republican Party theory and aligns to the evolutionary theorythe theory of Darwin. I reject this theory.

    The other theory is the nurture theory. This theory states that crime comes from the environment.This is the theory of the Democratic Party. I accept this theory and discuss this in my book.

    With respect to Far East theories, I only share the method of dialectical thinking and reincarnation with the Far East.

    In my book, I show how to distinguish right from wrong.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought you said all crime is coming from the human mind. Now you say it comes from the environment?

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    The mind is made by the environment.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, you're saying crime comes from the environment?

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    In my modern creation theory, the meaning of environment changes because only 'things' exist in the universe. There is nothing but things in the universe The universe is an infinite set of things, which are wholes that are formed by an infinite set of spiritual atoms.

    A human is a thing. When humans think and talk with each other, they create a language environment in the minds of all of the people who are talking. The symbols used in these talks influence the mindsets of the talkers. These symbols can create a criminal mindset.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you arguing that the degree of an individual's criminality is governed by the amount and/or strength of criminally oriented symbols that have been amalgamated by the individual's mind? In other words, some criminal symbols may be over-ridden by more powerful non-criminal symbols or that some may mutually cancel each other out - or - may stand in stark contrast in the mind as a kind of mental showdown, i.e. confusion as to right or wrong action, etc. etc. (?).

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    My crime theory is: that crime has its origin in the language systems that form and empower the human mind. This as far as I have gone.

    Dr. Robert Heath of the University of Houston (and Chairman of the School of Communications), the president of the University, and two other professors came to Washington to discuss a possible grant application because they agreed with my theory. Research is now needed on this theory.

    Heath was especially interested in my theory because symbols are used in advertisements to emote buyers.

    They submitted a grant application. It was reviewed by a review panel of of PHD's and rejected. The panel missed this one because they though the research would be on different national languags such as English, german, french, etc. They were unaware of our'symbolic languages.' So, review panels can make big errors.

    Soon I would retire and learn that Jesus Christ taught my crime theory two thousand years ago. Where are the theologians?

    Yes, the mind always has many different ideas. These ideas develop attitudes, feelings, motives, and other psychological factors. Symbolic interactions form these ideas and psychological factors. But symbolic interactionists seem to be on the wrong path. On symbolic interaction, see http://ucpressjournals.com/journalSoc.asp?jIssn=0195-6086

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you familiar with George Edwin Hammond? Seems he copyrighted his material in January of 2000...

    The Discovery of a Scientific Proof of God
    George Edwin Hammond
    copyright January 2000

    General Relativity and Psychometry yield the World's first scientific proof of the existence of God

    Hammond has discovered that:
    God is caused by the curvature of
    Psychometry Space

    Edumacate yourself here:
    http://www.ordination.org/proof.htm

    If you dare... (you'll be spared...)

    Wakka Chikka,
    Zelig X
    AKA Dave

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to zelig x.

    I would not waste my time on reading any scientific physical proof of God.

    Come on. You are running out of arguments.God is a spiritual thing.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Religious Beliefs;

    To set the record straight, I am first and foremost a Graphite. I worship a stuffed teddy bear. Secondly, I am a teleological existentialist with Buddhist leanings; meaning I believe there is a certain divine intelligence to the universe with the exception of certain parts of California including Berkeley, Sacramento, and San Francisco.

    Zelig X

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    George,

    I realize that I am pretty rude at some times. I enjoy arguing w/you, though. The world is richer for having you in it.

    Sincerely,
    Zelig X

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To be on the level with you, George, I believe that God exists. My Atheists friends think I'm a kook, too. And, I am at a constant battle within myself between my mind restating the Atheist credo, "I do not have to prove that that which does not exist does not exist", and my own personal BELIEF AND FEELING that God does exist. I wonder if it is my upbringing?

    I have a memory of when I was a very young child of running through a friend's backyard. Suddenly, I stopped and peered up through the branches of a tree to the clouds and blue sky. There was some KNOWING that entered me; I knew at that moment that I was both very old and very young... I stood there, transfixed for a moment, and then I turned and ran to play w/my friends.

    I carried that memory at some level in my being but did not stop to contemplate it until many years later. I have always been at the core a spiritual person... yet, at the same time there is something that rails against this belief arguing that it is all a make believe game... That only what is concrete is real...

    Zelig X

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been baiting you to give me some proof/evidence whatnot, to give to my Atheist friends.

    Zelig X
    AKA Dave

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Dave.

    The proof became quite simple after I concluded that the determinate infinity spoken of by Georg Cantor in his work on transfinite numbers. The determinate infinity gave me the two negatives I needed to post against all finite things.

    So when a person finds any positive phenomenon, the mind must use the double negative to reveal God. Without the double negative, the mind remains in logical reasoning.

    Begin with any positive thing, say the color green. The first negative is not-green. Not-green is only something different than green. All such negatives are attributes of God. The double negative takes your mind to something positive, not-not-green. Technically, not-not-green is God. So, a not-not-finite thing is God and is the origin of all finite phenomena in the universe.

    This should convert your friends.

    george

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to Dave.

    I like to argue too. I am glad that you like my existence.

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to dave.

    I had a hunch that you are a beliver. You are not a kook. Your mind will be comforted greatly by rejecting theism completely. As Jesus says, the thing within us defiles us. the within thing is the mind. Upbringings can establish a war within our minds.

    The experience you had as a young boy might have been a reality only of the mind. I also had one when I was 21. Since our death is still an unknown phenomenon, hold the memory.

    There are two realities. One is the universe and the other is your mind. For instance, the Christian Trinity is a reality of the mind only. Muslims believe that the Christian Trinity is a reality of the world.

    george

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to have met you, George.

    Sincerely,
    Zelig X
    Or Dave J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home