Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Book Consistent With My Book

Recently, I purchased and read the book ‘The God Theory’ by Bernard Haisch, an astrophysicist. I do not believe that any other book on the market can be made more consistent with my book, The First Scientific Proof of God. Thus, for the first time, I suggest that readers review my book with Haisch’s book as a single book. What I did not include in my book will be found in Haisch’s book. And, what Haisch did not include in his book will be found in my book.

Briefly, both of us say that there is more to reality than physics. We thus view the world as a spiritual/physical thing. Accordingly, both of us believe in God and say that (1) God cannot be limited and (2) the universe cannot be completed or reduced to an ultimate equation. Interestingly, we also distinguish our work clearly. My work proposes spiritual atoms for the universe. These atoms are immortal and establish the potentials for all created things. On the other hand, Haisch’s work proposes the way these potentials become actual things.

I had to stop my work because I am not getting younger. So, I had to record my research by writing my first book. Since I had to stop my research, I could not include details on the initial steps of God’s creation. To my surprise, these initial steps are included in Haisch’s book.

With our independent works, the end of atheism is now certain.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger MattP said…

    Have you considered contacting Bernard Haisch regarding your book? Getting an endorsement from Mr. Haisch could help your book reach more people.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    matt,

    That is possible. But, i will be sending him a book. What a great breakthrough for the people of the USA.

    It is as if we were standing on two sides of a fence and couldn't see each other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home