Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Enforcing the US Declaration of Independence

In the August 2, 2007 blog on the Declaration of Independence and the New 1776 Political Experiment, I concluded that the practice of atheism in the USA is illegal. Then, in the August 4, 2007 blog, I brought to your attention words of President Abe Lincoln on the purpose of Declaration of Independence and how the Declaration was misinterpreted by the 1857 Supreme Court decision on Dred Scott. This blog shows that the illegal practice of atheism was enforced for the first time when Lincoln initiated the Civil War to deny slavery.

On August 2, 2007, I sent my thoughts on "The Declaration of Independence and the New 1776 Political Experiment’ also to President Bush, Chief Justice Roberts, my two Senators, Byrd and Rockefeller, and my Representative, Capito. Hopefully, they act to correct the errors associated with the past law enforcement of the Declaration of Independence. Perhaps, a special enforcement agency might be necessary.

Atheism seems to be practiced illegally more often than people realize today. I believe that atheistic practices have much to do with the general degeneration of morals in the USA. For instance, in my efforts to develop new knowledge about God and of God’s existence, a small group of atheists impeded my efforts to propagate this new knowledge to other Americans. These atheists did not obey corporate decisions and did not prove that my proof of God was false. Atheists also seem to be impeding the flow of new knowledge about God into the public schools. So, US citizens must begin to report all violations of the Declaration of Independence by atheists.

Remember that human freedom is not absolute. Our freedom is something that can increase and grows only through civil laws.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said…

    George,
    You still have not offered a single legal support to your claim that Atheism is illegal.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Hi Robert,
    My vacation was great because it allowed me to scan some of the recent books I added to my library.

    I have also conducted more research on the founding of the USA and the founding documents. Both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution mandate a nation under God Thus, there is no question that the US is a nation under God and that any practices against God would violate US laws.

    If you looked at my posting on August 2, 2007 and today, you should have learned thatthe US Supreme Court has damaged our nation beyond belief. It is a disaster. I think that Washington is in deep trouble

    Further violators cannot claim that they did not know the law. In our self-governing nation, all perple have the same civil responsibilities.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Dark Childs Rat said…

    Hey, would you please get off your high horse and find more urgent problems to set your mind on? Really doesnt child abuse, poverty, and disease seem like a more valid issue to address than as to whether or not someone is an atheist. Tell me what have atheists done? What horribly negative thing have they done? If you can give me one or two examples I will not take it because there are so many examples of "God-fearing" individuals doing horrible acts of crime in the name of God. And just because in the Declaration it says in the name of God, just because someone is atheist doesnt mean they dont abide by laws just as you do, dont feel pain, love, enjoy the world and try to make the world better for others. We truely are caring people regardless of whether God says we have to. We do it because we want to, not because some omniscent being says we have to.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to dark childs,

    All of my research and ideas are based on the most fundamental principle, which si God foundation of God. If one does not begin thougth from this point of departure, one ends up in relativism. All of my thoughts are consistent with a necessary infinite God.

    Even all crimes have their origin in mind, and its origin --- God. I have been telling people that the problem of crime has be found.

    I am not a member of a religion but m very interest in the teaching of Jesus Christ.

    When they reject God, atheists divide the USA because they develop bad facts and theories such as evolutionary theory and the Big Banfg theory.

    You are the person you are because God created you. All of the potentials that you bring into actuality have their origin in God.

    God gives you a ne life after your deaths. With an infinite God, our world never ends.

    Study my theological science beginning in early June 2008.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home