Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, July 13, 2007

More on Hegel. July 13, 2007

As seen, the birth of Nicholas of Cusa (1401- 1464) and the birth of Friedrich Hegel (1770 - 1831) are separated by 369 years. Yet, both speak of a monotheistic God as ‘the unity of all opposites.’ Also, both use ‘the negative’ freely and use the ‘negation of the negation’ (double negative) to raise the human mind upwardly to connect phenomena to a monotheistic God. Both Nicholas and Hegel use a ‘true infinite’ as well as the ‘bad infinity.'’ Only the latter is used by our mathematicians and scientists today. Here, one can see why many of today’s mathematicians and scientists have rejected God. Clearly, a scientific and theological connection exists between the German works of Nicholas and Hegel.

As one of the early students of Nicholas of Cusa in the USA, after the translations of Cusa’s writings by Jasper Hopkins appeared in 1979, I believe that the work of Hegel is connected closely to the work of Nicholas. It is unfortunate that Hegel’s work came to the USA during his lifetime but that it took 530 years for Nicholas’ major book (On Learned Ignorance) to appear in the USA. Because of the newness and difficulty of the work of Nicholas, I discuss his work throughout my book. I also spend the whole of Part IIa on his negative theology.

Like my book expands on the work of Nicholas, Hegel also expands on the work of Nicholas. We separate slightly because I offer a new view of the world. For instance, Hegel treats all finite things as living things. So, a sand dune, for instance, has a life. I agree that all finite things have some sort of life. But, I do not believe that ‘knowing’ exists in all finite things. So, Hegel sees the world as having two primary concepts, God and Universe. Since knowing does not exist in all finite things, I see the world as having three primary concepts, God, Infrastructure of Life, and Life. Thus, I do not believe that life exists on a planet unless man, plants, and lower animals are also on that planet.

Essentially, Hegel and I are bringing the field of biology under God, but in slightly different ways. Hegel’s focus is on the mind as a developing Spirit-body. I believe only in the development of the human Spirit. beyond the development of the human Spirit, my focus is on minds as spiritual atoms of the universe. Ste theory thus applies. These atoms combine to form all Spirit-bodies. But, today we have many more tools of thoughts that Hegel had at his time. Today, we have books on many living geometries. On p. 174 of my book, I list some of these new tools of thought. Guy Murchie’s book on "The Seven Mysteries of Life" shows how many different finite things are living.

If the US government does not include the Declaration of Independence in the body of US laws, US scientists do not accept God, and all atheists do not consider the reality of God, I expect the USA to continue to degenerate as a godly culture and world leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home