Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hegel’s Work Is Proving My Book


Soon after I started reviewing Hegel’s work, I came to the conclusion that my book will be consistent with Hegel’s idealism. I will show this consistency after my study is completed. We have agreement with dialectical thinking, Plato’s negative, the Absolute (God) as the Negation of the Negation, Spirits, independence, and the future of cultures. Now if science follows my thoughts, the USA will change radically, atheism will become a forgotten concept, and many people will laugh at the early atheistic reviews of my book. I conclude that atheists and Mark Chu-Carroll never read my book because their minds are too narrow.

I now conclude that my book is the most advanced book today on the subjects of theology and science. The students of scriptures will find that their minds can expand greatly with my book and Hegel’s work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home