Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, March 07, 2008

Evidence of the Ugly English Language

After I learned about the 1920 linguistic discovery, that sense data are primarily symbolic, I concluded that my theory on the root cause of crime at the US Department of Justice was correct. At Justice, I concluded that the cause of crime is to be found in the flaws of ugly languages that man uses. Later, I received support of my theory by the teaching of Jesus Christ at Mark 7:23. I discussed this crime theory in pgs. 160-165 of my book, The First Scientific Proof of God. Today, we can thus empty all prisons and build a beautiful world. Without improving our ugly languages, crime will continue to increase and will force people to act themselves against the criminal, eventually with guns. In this respect, the US government is securing its people against foreign enemies but not against domestic enemies.

Evidence that every national talking language is ugly exists in every science. For instance, one notices that the physical sciences have found a set of symbols that relate to each other precisely because of their precise meaning. These symbols form physical laws that never change. In Part I (Ch. 5) of my book, I discuss these symbols in detail. However, these physical laws seem to apply only to nonliving things and then only in places where we can live. So, they don’t seem to apply to the infinitely large (cosmology) and the infinitely small (atoms). The extent of our scientific knowledge of the philosophy of symbolism is thus limited to the places we live.

Unfortunately, our life scientists are trying to apply these highly limited physical laws to every living thing. I say that this application is wrong, wasteful, and dangerous because humans and the lower animals can be killed unnecessarily. This application must be stopped because nonliving and living things are very different things-in-themselves. For instance, the positive nature of nonliving and living things can produce very different unwanted negatives.

I say that scientists have failed to develop the physical sciences beyond what I discussed above because they will not consider my scientific proof of God. They don’t realize that God is a necessary being for the universe. Instead, they have become atheists, have rejected metaphysics, and have accepted the half-world scenario, the only world that empirical data alone can produce. By becoming atheists, they are denying the authority in the Declaration of Independence, which mandates that the USA is a nation under God.

Thus, one can find considerable evidence showing that the ugly English language exists and can be improved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home