Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Challenges of Science, Theology, and Religion

Comments on my recent blogs are saying that I have become stubborn and do not admit easily that I am wrong. I conclude that people are stubborn if they are unprepared to discuss a scientific subject. I disagree with these comments because I challenge many fields of thought. To the maker of comments, I might be stubborn. But, people who know my challenges say that I am very different, but not stubborn.

After finding the first scientific proof of God, I was challenged to unify science, theology, and religion. The true field of science came to me after I recognized that the theory of God must be removed from the field of religion. With this removal, religion is limited to the ‘practice’ of any‘theory of God. I also recognized the need to isolate the theory of God in the field of theology because I see theology as a part of science. But, I also recognized that the life sciences must be freed from the physical sciences so that ‘life’ can be studied independently. So, my challenge is to unify theology, physical science, and life sciences so that they can seek truths using the same two-step scientific method of proof. This two-step method is simple. It begins with a ‘discovery"(empirical data) and ends with a ‘demonstration’ (a sufficient reason that explains the data).

I also challenge the failures of the physical sciences and the life sciences. The physical sciences are not finding the fundamental stuff (or matter) of the universe. Nor are they finding any sound cosmological theory. Further, I do not believe that the return to the concept ‘spacetime’ will help. On the other hand, the life sciences, because they are using physical theories, are also failing. I do not accept the increasing rate of cancer and many other unsolved human medical problems. I conclude that the failures of the physical sciences and life sciences have the same cause, the rejection of God as the origin of the universe. Do I challenge my representatives in Washinton, business and industry, economists, religions, Hollywood, etc.? Yes.

If you decide to challenge my challenges, be prepared for my responses could have a short fuse for people who don’t do their homework thoroughly. My challenges are also pointing to the colleges and universities. They have become institutionalized and stuck in the mus, like our religions, and are of little help to guide the future of a nation or a family.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People calling you stubborn couldn't care less about your writings on science and religion. If that is what they are interested in, they will buy books written by professionals.

    They call you stubborn because of your unwillingness to recognize your mistakes. Saying "my theory of God is falsified " (like you do) means "my theory of God is proven wrong", period.

    Once you start taking this hobby of yours more seriously, you will see that people treat you with more respect.

    Imogen Buffet

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    response to Imogen Buffet

    This is a very serious website. You will learn this fact if and when you challenge my theories with proofs. Your kind of words are useless in a debating website like this one.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home