Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Reading My Reviews of Books Sold by Amazon.com

The blogs on this website are primarily for scientific and theological students. My blogging efforts discuss my book, "The First Scientific Proof of God." To write and teach my book, I had to purchase many research books. I review and submit my thoughts about these other books to the Internet book store "Amazon.com." So, reading my Amazon.com book reviews will expand a student’s understanding of my book. (Click to see my book reviews) However, a reader of my book review of atheistic books and my book, which rejects atheism, must recognize that atheists do not read my book or any book reviews. In the Amazon.com book store, atheists only 'vote' against a book or a book reviewre. This is why young atheists are voters rather than real thinkers.

Recently, I discovered that modern theology emerged in the 15th century through Bishop Nicholas of Cusa. In recent book reviews, I show that this modern theology caused the development of modern science. Thus, the many scientists of today who have rejected God have also rejected the own origin of their own thoughts. Obviously, today’s atheists are not very interested in the history of man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home