Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Theological Science* Leads to My Second Scientific Proof of God

In yesterday’s blog, I distinguish the wholes that man makes from the wholes that God makes. Since man cannot make suns and planets, I found my second scientific proof of God’s existence. This second proof is a general proof and confirms my earlier proof of God, which is found on page 6 of my book, The First Scientific Proof of God. The second proof shows that the atheistic reviews of my earlier proof on the amazon Internet bookstore are now shown to be silly and false. (Click)

Soon, the reviews and arguments of atheists against God will be outdated. As seen on Google (click) and Yahoo (click), the atheists attacked me. They also spent over forty years to replace God with evolutionary theory when the U.S. Supreme Court started to support atheism in 1967 with the ungodly thoughts of Madelyn O’ Hair.

I assume that many particular scientific proofs of God exist. Since my first and second scientific proofs of God are general or universal, particular proofs of the ‘finite things’ that God made should be found. To express one of God’s finite things with language, the chosen thing will be the subject. Its name is derived from one of its predicates, just as God’s name was derived from one of God’s infinity of predicates. To name God, man chose the predicate ‘good.’ A thing’s infinite number of predicates are functionally related to all each other as well as the predicates of all other finite things and God. Finite functional relations are expressed with verbs.

So, people will have fun in learning more and more about God and the things that God created. It should also be lots of fun to extract knowledge of God’s created things from scriptures.

* Theological science unifies scientific thoughts with people’s thoughts about God.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger vgmaster831 said…

    Do you want me to berate you about your spelling, word usage, or grammar? For man's sake, I'm a high school student that can write circles around you! You really ought to do a little research into science and language before spewing nonsensical gibberish about the two subjects. Religion and science are diametrically opposed. Why don't you keep your religion out of science and reason, and I won't completely ruin your silly arguments. If the burden of clear thought is too much for you, don't think, but don't you dare try to drag civilization into ignorance by your side.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Response to vgmaster831,

    If you are so good, why don't you tell people your name like I do? I tell people my name because I like people and like to share my thoughts with them.

    Neither you nor me are perfect beings. So both of us will make occasional linguistic errors.

    I am not uniting science and religion. I am unifying science and theology. So, you do not really understand science and have no knowledge of theology.

    It is clear that you are an atheist. Too bad because this means that you cannot lift your mind beyond either/or logic. I can lift my mind to 'either/or logic' and to 'both/and logic.'

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home