Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XXVI (A self-government and the self-knowledge of Jesus Christ)

I conclude that the founders of the USA were very familiar with the writings of Jesus Christ because most of them were Christians. Since Jesus Christ taught self-knowledge, I conclude that the founding documents would mandate a self-government, which is derived from self-knowledge. I also conclude that our founders knew that God and Jesus Christ are different beings and that Jesus Christ and God do not form an identity, as Christians say. Thus, in the Constitution the founders had to prohibit the national government from establishing any religion.

In my blog yesterday, I say that the Democrats and Republicans lack knowledge of a self-government. I said this because they don’t speak about self-knowledge in their debates and the laws they make. So in this blog, I discuss some self-knowledge hoping that people study the self-knowledge that Jesus taught thoroughly.

Since a father and son are two different beings, Jesus called himself ‘Son’ and called God ‘Father.’ Thus, the self-knowledge of Jesus accepts a monotheistic God and the self-knowledge of Abraham. So, the self-knowledge of Abraham and Jesus say that two distinct worlds exist. One is the infinite (or higher) world of God whereas the second world is the finite (or lower) world of all creatures. Using my self-knowledge, I prove these two worlds in my book (The First Scientific Proof of God). With my self-knowledge, in my book I also prove that these two worlds are connected logically.

The self-knowledge of Jesus teaches life after death for all creatures. Since all creatures are finite and God is infinite, creatures cannot appear in the higher world and God cannot appear in the lower world. So, after death, all creatures gain a new life somewhere in the lower world. Here is the importance of developing a self-government in every nation and on all planets. Otherwise, a person who developed a godly life might be reborn in a culture that is developing evilness.

The self-knowledge of Jesus also teaches the origin of evilness. My self-knowledge confirms this teaching in my same book. Evilness originates in the flawed symbolic languages that we develop so we can communicate with each other and develop so that we can build our self-knowledge. Flawed symbolic languages create evil minds and a poor level of self-knowledge.

As seen, a self-government and the self-knowledge of its people are partners that guide the future of man. But in the USA, the today’s debates between the Democrats and Republicans are often simple, irrational, and ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home