Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XXXXXXIV (Reforming the Field of Religion, III)

When I was young, most families went to a religious service every Sunday. As I grew, I and most of my friends became a member of a religious service. I joined the Lutheran church. After high school, I served three years in the military, started college, became married, finished college at night, became a scientist, and became an atheist. I became an atheist because religious teachings were opposed to scientific facts.

However, by my fifties, I became sensitive to death and began to ask deep religious questions. After twenty-five years of continued research, in 2006, I self-published a book, ‘The First Scientific Proof of God,’ and opened this website to teach this book. Today, I recognize the importance of my high school education, my church membership, my life long development of self knowledge, my sound retirement, and my preparation for death.

Since many U.S. citizens are unable to finish high school, become a young member of a religion, develop self knowledge as a youth, develop a sound retirement, and prepare for death, I suggest that the U.S. government help expand the activities of today’s synagogues, churches, mosques, and other religions so that all humans can become part of local social units throughout the USA and the world.

Reason cannot organize these social units around the scriptures of synagogues, churches, or mosques because the scriptures of these religions were produced by humans and will contain errors. Since the organization of these social units must be based only on truths, all past and future scriptures must become new tools of science and its scientific method of proof.

My suggestion for developing social units emerged after I visited the region in which I was born in Pennsylvania. I was shocked at the many ghettos that have emerged during my single lifetime. I conclude that the performance of the U.S. economy is not as good as free market economists say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home