Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Remaking America by George Shollenberger, Idea XXXXXXVII (Reforming the Field of Religion, VI)

I am no longer a member of any religious organization because many if the teachings of these organizations are false. However, some of these religious organizations are also dishonest. One dishonest religion is the Catholic Church. This is the same organization that had people burned at the stake, imprisoned Galileo, and have molested children.

Before I published my book (The First Scientific Proof of God), the Catholic church, through the American Cusanus Society, requested a copy of my book for review. (click) I gave a copy of the book to Gerald Christianson. He is the President of the ACS today but never gave me a response. I never heard from Christianson again. Since Dr. Jasper Hopkins is the major translator of the writings of Nicholas of Cusa, he also agreed to review my book. But after I sent the book, I never heard from Hopkins again. In time, I learned that my book is very different compared to the teachings of the Catholic church. But I conclude that the ACS interpretations of Nicholas of Cusa are flawed.

After I published my book, the Baptist church began to study my book. Its theologians and scientists contacted me on my website. See4 blogs August 19, and 20, 2007 and their comments. In these blogs, I discussed negation V. logic. We could not agree on God or the universe. It was clear to me that a Baptist is an Aristotelian whereas I am a Platonist.

The teachings of the Catholic church and Baptist church are organized based on the logic of Aristotle. Some of these teachings align to atheism, because both think logically as criminals usually think. Logical thinking also creates the belief in Darwin’s evolutionary theory. Evolution was accepted by Pope John Paul. But I say that evolution is inconsistent with a monotheistic God.

Christianity is a confused religion today after Plato and Aristotle divided Christians in the 3rd century. And the unification of Christians was unsuccessful at the 1439 Council of Florence, which Nicholas of Cusa attended. (Click). Eastern Christian thinking aligns people to Plato and his dialectical thinking. On the other hand, Western Christian thinking aligns people to Aristotle and his logical thinking. Since I am a Platonist, I agree with Eastern Christians who say that Jesus Christ is a created person.

As one of the students who mastered Plato and the writings of Nicholas of Cusa, I conclude that the Catholic and Baptist churches are not developing the Spirits of their members and are not developing new knowledge about God and His creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home