Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Report on Reviews of My Book, The First Scientific Proof of God

On the bookstore of Amazon.com, five atheistic reviews of my book (The First Scientific Proof of God) rejected my proof of God because all of these reviewers do not believe in God. Thus, the reviews of these atheists are thus useless to the reader. The sixth review of my book was offered by Dr. Stephen Smith. His review is useful to readers because he read the book completely and presented a very detailed review. (click)

Dr. Smith's review says that my proof of God's existence is not the first literal proof of God's existence because Hegel writes often about the infinite and provides a strong argument for Hegel's 'ontological proof of God.' Hegel's ontological proof of God is important for a scientist whose mind is focused of 'things' (or objects) and their phenomena.

As a scientist, my proof of God focuses on the incomprehensive God and God's attributes. This incomprehensive God was found by Nicholas of Cusa when he found that the greatest knowledge is both 'maximum' and ''minimum' and that man's knowledge must be 'relativistic.' Since an incomprehensive God never changes, a scientist must focus on God's act of creation. So, my focus is on the science of God's Intelligent Design of the universe. This science was known by Paul at Rom. 1:20 of the Bible.

By using Rom. 1:20 and the evening sky, I concluded that all things in the universe must be 'finite.' Then, I concluded that this universal such attribute must originate from something not-finite (or infinite). Since the concept 'infinite' is not equated to God, I concluded that the infinite must be one of an endless number of attributes of God.

If one continues to use Rom. 1:20, other universal attributes will appear. Then, by negating these other universal attributes, new attributes of God will be identified. So, when I say that my book identifies 'The First Scientific Proof of God,' I am telling the truth.

With the scientific method I use, I say that a scientist will increase his or her understandings of God. By gaining knowledge of God's attributes by negating the universals in the things in the universe scientists will moralize themselves because all of God's attributes are 'good.'

My book is thus a science book that applies to all fields of thought that will connect God's attributes to all universal attributes of things in the universe. I also connect the general attributes of God --- one, equality, and union --- logically to the general attributes of things in the universes --- many, inequalities, and relations. With these general attributes, I can show that Trinity of Christianity is scientific.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Aaron Jefferson, astronomer said…

    "On the bookstore of Amazon.com, five atheistic reviews of my book (The First Scientific Proof of God) rejected my proof of God because all of these reviewers do not believe in God."

    If your proof was any good it would have convinced then of God's existence, because they all sound like very intelligent and open-minded people. And by the way, they all write much better English than you do. You sure make the Enlish language look ugly

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Respond to Aaron Jefferson,

    None of the five atheists could read my book because they could not understand my kind of theological/scientific work.

    In their book reviews, they only wanted to stop the propagation of my book on God. Look at their other book reviews and you will find the truth about them.

    I am not a publisher. I am an engineer and thus think and write like a problem solver. You might not like my style of writing. That's your choice.

    You seem to be just another atheist. Atheists tend to assassinate the character of writers on God because they know nothing about God. To me, their writing is poor because their minds do not think properly when talking about any human science.

    Note. You made a spelling error!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home