Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, September 04, 2010

The Two Worlds of Panentheism

As I said in my last blog, two different worlds exist in panentheism. One world is the higher or infinite world of one God. The other world is that lower or finite world of all Creatures. I connect these two worlds and form a single world by identifying the attributes of God and the attributes of Creatures. I identify these attributes by identifying universals in the Creatures. To identify the attributes of God, I negate the universals in the Creatures. For example, I believe that all Creatures are finite. By negating all finite things, I identify the infinite attribute of one God. This connection is spiritual. It is spiritual because all attribute in God and all universal attributes in the Creatures form a huge manifold of an infinite number of one/diversity things. Obviously evolutionary theory is false.

Only the human mind has the ability recognize these particular attributes and this huge manifold. The human mind has many other potentials. For example, when a religious leader tells you that you will go to Heaven or Hell after death, the leader does not recognize these two worlds and their spiritual connection. There is no way for a Creature to exist in the higher world of God. And there is not way for a Creature to exist in a world lower than the world of Creatures. My thoughts are also telling me that God and Creatures do not communicate but do exchange information through a spiritual channel.

If one believes in life after death, the only possible life after death is called reincarnation. In his Monadology, Gottfried Leibniz speaks of ' pre-established harmony' of the soul and body. in my work, I speak of the 'Indivisible' attribute of God and the 'divisible' attribute of all Creatures. I believe that my identification of the Indivisible/divisible attributes is Leibniz's pre-established harmony. My identification also agrees with the existence if a soul-body relation. So, my work says that there is life after death. Thus I see that a very different life will soon be installed worldwide by humans.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    It’s indeed a pleasure to post to your website George Shollenberger. Yes, there’s life after death. I read with great interest your theological research on life after death, speaking of the “Indivisible” attribute of God and the “divisible” attribute of all creatures in direct relationship to Gottfried Leibniz’s “pre-established harmony” of the body and soul. What do I think? First, I loved your analysis! For me, there’s no question about it. I’ve written a personal account in “Mommy’s Writings: Mommy, would you like a sandwich? whose genre is given as Christian biography. It will be in the Marketplace by year-end 2010. My research on the Holy Bible {AV), if one chooses to consider it from a layperson then is seen through the eyes of personal experience and with what man understands on the subject, as written in “Peake’s Commentary on the Bible, Edited by Matthew Black and H.H. Rowley.” The most straightforward answer to your “very different life will soon be installed worldwide by humans” is best stated in Rom. 1:20.

    Suzanne McMillen-Fallon, Published Author (year-end 2010)
    www.strategicbookpublishing.com/Mommy’s Writings: Mommy, would you like a sandwich?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Thanks Suzanne.

    Your interest in Rom.1:20 is very important because Paul advises us to connect the lower world of Creatures to God's higher world. This is why Paul suggests that the visible attributes of Creatures be connected to the invisible attributes of God. I quote Paul often in my work.

    On your work on our children, I assume that you are identifying the different forms of a child's life and that these lives of children could be linked to the work life of adults and the 'fun' lives of seniors. To cover the whole life of humans, today's economic system is flawed. Do you agree?

    As you might conclude, my work on crime prevention at the U.S. Department of Justice is still lingering in my mind.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home