Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Scientific God Institure and Scientific God Journal

Scientific God Institute (SGI) is a new organization that began in March 1, 2010. It is not about a particular religion nor is it focused on religious debates. Rather, it is an institution (and publication) where scientists, philosophers, theologians and other learned scholars publish their research results and express their views on the issues outlined herein. In doing so, we hope that one day we will be able to answer scientifically the questions concerning us the most - who are we, where did we come from, where are we going, and, is there a Scientific GOD?

In June 2010, Vol. 1, Issue 4, pps. 296-298, the Scientific God Journal published a book review of my boob, "The First Scientific Proof of God: Reveals God's Intelligent Design and a Modern Creation Theory." (click)

About my book, also see amazon Author Central (click). There, I provide more detailed information about my work. My new work on my book is found in this website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home