Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Comparing Atheists, Republicans, and Romney With Believers, Democrats, and President Obama

In 2006, I proved scientifically that God exists. This proof is found in my book, "The First Scientific Proof of God." At that time, I could only speak of God's existence and could not speak of other facts until three years passed. Then, by 2012, I developed enough facts about God to prove that God is active with the universe He created eternally.

With my new proofs, it is simple for me to compare believers with atheists,  republicans with democrats and Romney with Obama.  In this blog, I will speak of President Obama.

Like atheists, republicans, and Romney, the believers, democrats, and Obama do not know my new facts about God. However, the minds of believers, democrats, and Obama are much closer to my God than the atheists, republicans and Romney.

For instance, believers, democrats, and Obama want to produce goods, health care, etc.  for 'all' Americans.  On the other hand, atheists, republicans, and Romney want to produce profits, wealth, etc. for a few Americans.

When my second book appears, I show that God produces the best of 'all' universes for all. When I compare Romney with Obama, I view Romney as an ungodly possible president and Obama as a godly President.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    Once again George you make these gross generalizations about group of people and specific people you do not like. Where is your critical analysis of the President? Are you aware there are far more Democrat millionaires in Congress than Republican?
    When did you take ownership of God, you frequently refer to Him as your God or you state that only you know God based on your "facts" Do we have to purchse your book to know God?

    Just asking.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Dave,

    Your 3:13 statement is not clear o me.

    George

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Dave,

    I love all people. I also love groups of people. Can't I have disagreements with people and groups of people?

    I did not make a critical analysis of the President or Romney because I am making a comparison.

    I do not know that there are far more Democrat millionaires in Congress than Republican. Is this fact known?


    My mind is the ownership of God.

    I frequently speak of my God when I compare my God with the God of another person. Thus, I never say that I am the only person who has a God.

    I believe that I have many facts about God. Othey people do not have the facts that I hold.

    You ask, " Do we have to purchse your book to know God?" I don't know how else you will know my God unless you conduct the researh that I cid.

    George

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    But I believe the only way you can know God is through Jesus Christ as he was the human embodiment of God and was sent to connect us to God but that connection can only take place if we receive the Holy Spirit which unites us with God.
    I know this belief is quite different from yours as you believe there are no intermediaries between God and us. I believe God is far more than an equation or something to be proven.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    Currentl there are 39 Democrat millionaires in the Senate and 30 Republicans
    In the House there are 100 Republican millionairs and 79 Democrat.
    Before the 2010 elections that number was reversed
    So there have generally been more Democrat millionaires in Congress at any given time since this has been tracked since 1956.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home