Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Political Parties Are Dishonest on the Subject of God

The following youtube was sent to me recently. (click) It said,  'OBAMA ATTACKING THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHO WILL BE HIS NEXT TARGET?

I doubt that President Obama has the necessary knowledge to attack the Catholic Church because Obama is a deist and believes wrongly in God like all Jews, all Catholics, all Protestants, and all Muslims. So, I interpret this youtube as a political lie so that catholics vote for Mitt  Romney.

The opposition to deism is atheism.  But a higher idea to deism exists and is called panentheism. (click)  However, panentheism is still being defined by many philosophers and theologians.  I present a new version of panentheism in my book on 'A New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Deign of An Active God.' (This book will soon be available.)

In my development of panentheism, I am exposing the poor teachings of the Catholic Church.  So, if President Obama knew panentheism, I would help him to attack the Catholic Church.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous David S. Wilkinson said…

    Thank you George, your daily blurbs continue to be source of amusement

     

Post a Comment

<< Home