Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

3. Research on My New Book

My second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible' was published by AuthorHouse on June 11, 2012. My new book required six more years of research in order to unify science and theology.  This unification has been difficult because many scientists do not understand God and many believers in God do not understand science. Further, many people in the world do not understand the philosophy of symbolism..

When I worked at the U.S. Department of Justice, I came to the conclusion that criminals are made by the minds of people.  Jesus taught the same conclusion at Mark 7:23. In my new book, I found that man made the first tokens in 90c0 B.C. (click)  These first tokens appeared so that things could be counted. In 4000 years, symbols would be added to the tokens to define all things.  So, 5000 years ago, counting and defining things led to the 'writing of man.'

In Part I of my new book, I discuss today's symbols that we use to make troublesome scriptures and science books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home