Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, June 08, 2012

Why is a New and Modern Holy Bible Necessary?

My 'New and Modern Holy Bible with the Intelligent Design of An Active God' is at the printer. Accordingly, my book should become available in June. For your informtion, my book will update ancient scriptures, such as the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Qur'an.

My research on the subjects of God and scriptures  began in 1981. This research was complex and continued after I retired in 1994. As time passed, I studied the writings of many theologians and scientists on the subjects of God and the universe, In 2006, I began to write my first book, 'The First Scientific Proof of God.'  In this book, I prove that God exists.  I also state that God is infinite and that an infinite thing is a necessary origin of all finite things in the universe. I make these additional statements because the Big Bang is a finite thing and thus cannot be the origin of all finite things without creating a contradiction.

After producing my first book in 2006, I continued research in order to find the relations between an infinite thing (God) and all finite things (the universe).

 Since an infinite thing cannot be compared scientifically with any finite thing, our theologians say (1) that God is incomprehensible, (2) that all finite things (e.g., humans, dogs, trees, etc.) are images of God, and (3) that every human can form a more perfect mind, which can approach God with understandings. At Matt. 5:19, Jesus teaches the third point.

Since today's religions are selling deism, which is a God that creates a universe.  However, this universe dies due to a heat death. Many religious leaders say that we can be saved from this heat death.  They say that humans can be born after death in Heaven if they are good instead of being evil. My research on Jesus informss me that the teachings of these religious leaders are not true.

So, my new and modern holy bible is required reading because it updates the ancient scriptures and develops a worldwide futuristic view of life.  Other new and modern holy bibles will appear from other researchers as time passes. This is why I say that all humans will be reborn in the universe rather than in Heaven because the created uiverse never ends.  We will be reborn in the universe without knowing that we lived before.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger August Goforth said…

    Very intriguing, something for my Kindle. You might consider investigating our book, The Risen: Dialogues of Love, Grief & Survival (therisenbooks.com)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home