Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, June 30, 2013

236.58 Jesus Is a Little God

In the New Testament,  Saint John writes at 14:20 that Jesus said, 'I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. This teaching of Jesus could not be interpreted correctly until the 17th century when functional relations were found by modern science.(click) I suggest that functional relations become a major subject in every family.

Thus, one can improve the New Testament at John 14:20 by changing the word 'in' to the phrase  'related to.' Thus, the new message from Jesus is: 'I an related to my Father, and you are related to me, and I am related to you.' This improvement of John's writing reveals the panentheistic God of Anaxagoras and Plato. So, I must reject the deism of the Jews and Muslims, the theism of Christianity, and the atheism of those Little Gods who say that God does not exist.

So, Jesus is a Little God. He is not the Son of God and is not Creator and creature. But I say that Jesus was a Great Thinker and Savior of the panentheistic God and all of God's Little Gods. We must reinterpret the New Testament so that only one religion can be made by the Little Gods.

Only One God exists. But many little Gods also exist, when God acts and producess many bodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home