Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, July 29, 2013

237.11 We Can Make All Little Gods Equal

Earlier, I said that all nations and all families must become equal.  Now, I say that all Little Gods must also become equal.  But equalities do not mean that nations, families, and Little Gods are identities  because identities will not be found in the universe.

Contrary to the U.S. government and U.S.  lawyers, the U.S. founders included laws in the U.S. Declaration of Independence (DOI).  One U.S. DOI law is,  'all Men are created equal.' This law was put to work for U.S. President Lincoln. It means that all Little Gods are equal, can act, but cannot become identical.  To be equal but to not be identical tells me that forward motion is found in actors such as God and the Little Gods.

But many physical scientists and all atheists disagree with me and say that the universe was made by a Big Bang, not a God   In time, they (and Albert Einstein) say that the universe can be defined completely and will come to an end. Sam Harris even believes that 'reason' will define all humans. I disagree with them.

On 60 Minutes last evening, I learned that new babies can determine quickly the moral acts of animal toys. So, babies have learned moral laws long ago. Thus, I say that this recent research has proven that humans are reborn and act at higher and higher level of ideas.  Plato was right. And the story of Adam and Eve in the Old Testament might be informative

So, I say that the minds of all Little Gods are moving forward together forever.  To say that humans are only free to build riches is a major error in our nations and in our families

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous jack said…

    Based on your post, you should be very unhappy with Obama because he supports abortion. "Thou shall not kill". How can you agree with a man that supports the taking of a life. If you do then you need to forgive republicans for faults they have.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Jack,

    I am an independent voter. I am not a follower of Obama. And I am not a Democrat or Republican. I merely vote based on the programs I want. No presidents are perfect. I do not agree with abortion, in general. Abortion might be necessary in some cases.

    I did not vote for Romney because he has developed a bloodline family. He also had no knowledge of the American System of Economics. Obama favors the American System.

    Republicans and Democrats also have a poor view of God.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home