Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Monday, November 25, 2013

336. Spirits and Bodies

Gottfried Leibniz's initial response to Christianity's inquire about China was on the subject of spiritual substances. Leibniz said that the Chinese recognized spirits and viewed them as separated and were apart from matter.

My books say that spirits are infinite in number and exist in dark matter. This form of matter is seen by our astronauts when they go into space. I also say that a Spirit becomes an Angel when God causes a functional relation between the Spirit and the sexual activity of a male and female human. If a relation develops, the Spirit is given a body. Since only God is bodiless, Leibniz says that a Spirit is never entirely stripped of all of its matter. I agree because I say that body death will cause the Spirit to fall into the dark matter.

I conclude that the God of the people of China is very similar to the God I develop in my three books. The God of China also agrees with Leibniz's writings on Christianity. The  physical science in the USA, England, Russia, etc. is mostly atheistic and is not like China, my science, Leibniz's. science or the thoughts of Ben Franklin's immortal souls.  So, the politics of the USA will not work well with China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home