Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Sunday, January 12, 2014

359.Why the U.S. Colonists Separated Themselves From England

I say that the social contract theory of John Locke, the immortal souls of humans, and doubts of the divinity of Jesus (by Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams) caused the separation of the U.S. colonists from England on July 4, 1776.

I also says that the USA has lost its God and has no facts about the universe in which we live. He also says that Locke’s social contract theory and the immortal souls of humans were never installed by Congress. And I  say that the doubts of the divinity of Jesus were never verified.

My mind concludes that answers must be found about the above unknowns. In his my studies of the immortal souls, I conclude that all nations must become equal so that the immortal souls of every Little God can be reborn naturally by God. My study provide answers of all doubts about the divinity of Jesus and says that only one active God exists and governs the immortal souls and the universe forever. In time, only one religion will exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home