Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Friday, December 27, 2013

361. It Is Time To Abolish the U.S. Governmnet

In my newspaper today, Syndicated Columnist, Robert Reich says that 'equal opportunity is slipping from reach,' in the USA. But I say that opportunity is not the U.S. problem. The U.S. problem is  the U.S. Congress because it says that the Declaration of Independence (DOI) has no laws. I say that the DOI has four scientific laws and one government law of the people of the States. Interestingly, the one government law can abolish the U.S. Government and re institute a new U.S. Government.

When I worked at the U.S. Department of Justice in the National Institute of Justice to solve U.S. crimes, our staff wanted to reduce white collar and Government crimes. Political parties denied our desire. At this time, I see that the U.S. Government is criminal and must be abolished. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home