Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

369. We Must Remove the Democrats and Republicans From Governmnet

In my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God, I show that God exists. In my second book, A New and Modern Holy Bible, I show that God cannot be known but that God's acts can be known. Soon, in my third  book, God And His Coexistent Relations to the Universe, I will show many coexistent relations between God and the universe. My new information on an active God says that God and the universe are continual and thus have no end.  So, souls are always being reborn after death.

So, when I heard the speech of President Obama last evening and thought about my books, I concluded that President Obama and the Republicans do not know the real God of the USA. So, the 'one people' of the USA can expect Congress, the White House, and the Supreme Court to only develop useless work that will fill investor's pockets with money.  Thus, the Democrats and  Republicans must be defeated because they will never make all Little Gods and all nations equal.  If the Democrats and Republicans are never defeated, reborn souls will live on a rich/poor see-saw forever.

To defeat the Democrats and Republicans, I suggest that voters vote only for godly scientists at the Federal, State, and Local governments.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Jack said…

    You voted for Obama, did he pull the wool over your eyes? When I listen to obama and observe his actions, I see several influences, with Marxism being the primary one. He is certainly very beholden to islam, and the colonialism seems to be a part of it as well. He seems to have a kneejerk ideological reaction for every situation. The common theme seems to be a hatred for everything American, especially our Constitution and the rule of law. He is not governing. He is acting out the various influences in his personal life.
    I'll go further: he's not governing, just having a good time "being president" (while others run the show).

    This evil man should never be given the honor of being called Mr. President. His title will always be Fraud in Chief. Sometime in March this man will be BIRTHERED by the folks who have been slandered for 5 years. Just as Kerry was "swiftboated" Barry will be "birthered" and he will never see it coming because he believes the media will never expose him. That 31 month on going investigation has gone way beyond the forged birth certificate. They have evidence that the media will be hard pressed to keep secret. If the American media remains silent (they won't) the international media will not remain silent.

    Obama's self proclaimed mentors are Jeremiah Wright and Frank Marshall Davis. Wright is the pastor of the church the Obamas attended for over 20 years. He is rabidly anti white and anti capitalism while embracing "Black Liberation Theology." BLT appeals greatly to blacks who are told that all their ills are caused by a deeply and unalterably racist America.

    Frank Marshall Davis was a card carrying communist whose basic belief was that capitalism was the enemy of all working men.

    Dinesh D'Souza's look into the mind of Barack Hussein Obama is spot on! The DOJ and IRS are only doing what Holder/Obama desire most deeply.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger George Shollenberger said…

    Jack,

    Your comments are not addressing my blog. So, who is ugly, Obama or you?

    I am working on God's acts scientifically. if you have any scientific thoughts, I am interested. Otherwise, I am not interest in your political comments.

    I will destroy this political comment tomorrow.

    George

     

Post a Comment

<< Home